Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Re-Stashing

"Re-Stashing". This is what happens when you have tried a BUNCH of different types of diapers, decided what you like, and get rid of the ones you don't like. I'm in the process of re-stashing at the moment. I have HALF the diapers I had before- if that!- and I have lots more diapers coming in the mail! (My poor postal delivery person.... I get a couple packages in the mail every day!)

Cloth-diapering is like a science experiment... Some diapers work great off the bat, some have to be modified so that they work, and some just won't work, after much trial and error. I've spent $50 (a-hem... possibly a little more than that, but in case my husband reads this, I don't want to give him a heart attack with the real number) buying a stash, I sell it for a little more than half what I paid, and then I re-stash at full price again. Perhaps it's a math problem more than a science experiment: How much does it cost Stacy to re-stash, if she makes back half of what she buys them for, and does this 8 times. The answer? I'd probably rather not know!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment