Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bum-Ware Extreme or "BWX" AIO (all-in-ones)


I am a little bit in love with these diapers, which is strange considering that the first time I used one, I wrote to cancel the other ones I had on order. My first experience was horrible leakage... But since then, I've used these for HOURS with no leaks, and I love them!

These are the trimmest AIO I have tried- they fit under jeans or tight pants, and don't look much bigger than a disposable diaper! If I can get the pants over my son's chunky thighs, I can get it over this diaper. It's so thin, and yet so absorbent!

Admittedly, I add a doubler- just a small bamboo doubler- in this if I want to go over 2 hours with this diaper, but that's just for reassurance. I think the diaper could go longer!

The aplix are GREAT, and I have one of the snap versions, too- also GREAT. These just look so cute, and come in such GREAT colors that you can customize!

Cost is upwards of $18 per diaper, but in my opinion- they're worth every penny!

My rating: 5 out of 5. Absorbent, Cute, Very Trim, Sturdy, and just Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment