Friday, July 16, 2010

Free Diapers!

Even though I'm not a big believer in advertising... I just had to share this. I have gotten 6 free diapers from Kelly's Closet! They have "spend $20 (or $25) and get a one-size diaper for FREE" coupons right now... there are 5 of them, and I've used them all. And I've gotten 3 free FuzziBunz, which I actually really like now! Also, every purchase earns you "Diaper Dollars", which can then be used to get more free diapers. Yeah... it's a good thing for a cloth diaper addict!!! :D

Kelly's Closet

1 comment:

  1. Which Car you want..? Here is a best list of Cars and Vehicles, Hot Vehicles, Strange Cars, Super Cars Model, Funny Cars, Car Latest Models, Cars with Girls, Cars like helicopter and Most Speed and Expensive Cars
    WorldLatestVehicles.com

    ReplyDelete