Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Aaaaaaand We've Come Full Circle!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything (try 6 months, no?) and for good reason! I have been having diaper overhauls!

Got tired of washing wool... and my little guy was reacting badly to it (eczema on the back of his legs). So I stopped using fitteds, because I don't have other options for covering them.

So then I started using BumGenius Organics all the time... and I liked those quite well (although they stain like crazy and are hard to rinse out).

Now... I'm back to POCKETS! POCKETS! And I love them! :) No rashes because there's fleece against the body to prevent wetness just sitting there. I don't mind stuffing at ALL. Never thought I'd go back to pockets, but I'm really glad I did, and kind of wish I had never bought the 120 fitteds I now have sitting in a bin in the garage! ;)

I have more... but after such a long vacation from posting, I figured no one would be reading at this point anyway! If you are- hey, thanks for caring!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Bomber leather jackets are also available Moncler Jackets for men who want to look stylish and add a tough look to their personalities. the north face jackets Bomber leather jackets have always represented a person whose life is full adventures and who has enough dare to compete without any difficulty at any turn of his life. Women bomber leather jackets are also Ugg boots 5815 available that add an extra hot look to women wearing them.

    ReplyDelete