Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Doing the Flip!

I bit the bullet... CottonBabies (makers of BumGenius) came out with a new product- The Flip. A snapping shell with prefold-like inserts that you put inside, and then re-use the cover. I bought a day pack- 2 shells with 6 inserts.

Trust me.... I did NOT need any more diapers! But something like this comes out, and I just.... Well, I'll just say that the diapers arrived yesterday and are already prepped and ready to go for today. I bought the organic version- they're supposed to be quite absorbent!

Anyway, I'll let you know how it fares! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Let me know what you think! Wish I had a little one in cloth :( I'm going through withdrawls LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious, how is it any different from a prefold/cover? I'm interested to hear how they work!

    ReplyDelete