Sunday, May 3, 2009

My New Best Friend!

A diaper sprayer!!!!!

Great googly mooglies, why didn't anyone tell me before how awesome they are? I had been struggling along, wiping poopies off with toilet paper or dunking in the toilet. And there would still be... you know, streakies and smearies left after that. But I kind of thought a diaper sprayer was a waste of money...

I bought one in a co-op a while back, and it finally came to my mailbox. It sat on the kitchen counter for a few days, with both my husband and myself asking, "Shouldn't we just continue with the toilet paper? It's not that big of a deal...."

Well, enter Saturday afternoon, and my hubby got bored and installed the sprayer (only took a couple minutes!) Then we both anxiously waited for our little guy to poop, cheering, "Poop! Poop! Poop!" so we could give it a whirl. And finally the poop came, and we both excitedly ran the diaper to the bathroom. And........

MIRACLE OF MIRACLES!!!!! The sprayer is AWESOME!!!! The poop- even the smearies and streakies- came right off into the toilet. No toilet paper, no dunking... Just spray and go!

If you don't have one and think you don't need one... GET ONE!!!!!!! :D

3 comments:

  1. I would have thought a pro like you would have had one of these by now. ;) Yes, they are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see a need before solid foods- HA! I ordered it around the time he started solids, but it took a while to get it through the co-op! At least I got a good idea of what it's like to NOT have one. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What kind is it? I have been debating because my guys still poop 2-3 times a day each and this first trimester queasyness has me cringing with the thought of each change- plus I am a little overwhelmed by changing 3 kids worth of poop each day!

    ReplyDelete