Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Diaper-Safe Fabric Softener

I don't know how I've survived this long without using Ecover. Really. I thought crunchy diapers were a part of using cloth!

Now that I'm line-drying, especially, my diapers tend to get hard and kind of stiff. I will throw them in the dryer with my dryer balls (8 of those, by the way) to soften them up a bit after line-drying, but they are still kind of crunchy.

Well, I FINALLY found Ecover locally, and snatched it up right away. I put a cap full in the detergent compartment after taking out my covers and AIOs (it's not recommended for PUL) and the softness of the diapers when they come out is AMAZING! They're just squishy soft like when they're brand new!

If you haven't tried Ecover yet, you've got to get some! It was just over $5 for a bottle, and the bottle should last a LONG time, given the small amount I use. But what a difference it makes in the softness of the diapers! :D

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOOOOVVVVVEEE Ecover! Brings my fluffies back to new! I wish I would have gotten over my fear of fabric softener sooner ;)

    ReplyDelete